Risk management is an essential part of the supply chain security.Risk management ultimately aims at avoiding financial losses from damage to cargo, loss of cargo, delay, political risks, business interruption, liability claims and other related factors.
Interlient offers bespoke risk management solutions to our international transport and logistics clients. We also cater to end users, such as traders, shippers, importers and exporters. Our consultancy services include:-
• Understanding your exposures and risks
• Reducing the cost of risk
• Minimising exposures
• Effectively using capital to finance or transfer risks
• Ensuring continuity of business
• Providing audit tools to ensure compliance with corporate governance